Johnson’s Baby Skin care Essentials Box. Simply Amazing!
A good few weeks back now, Mothercare had a sale on. I think it may have been just after Christmas. In the sale, I brought the Johnson’s Baby Skin Care Essential Box.
It cost me £16, I have since seen it cheaper but I brought mine for £16 from Mothercare in January. Anyway, I brought it mainly for the box…I’ll admit it. I did want the content of the box to but I thought that the box would come in handy longer than the things would last. For example, because the box has a handy handle on the top. You can transport everything you need for your baby’s bath in one go and not have to make numerous trips back and forth. Also, I will be able to keep all the baby’s bath things in one place, therefore I will know if I am running out of anything that I use. I think it’s actually good of Johnson’s to make an Essentials Kit because FTM like me might not know what they need to bathe a baby. At least this way, you know that you have all the essentials at hand in a handy box.
The box contains:
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo Regular – 1 x 300ml
- Johnson’s Baby Skin Care Wipes – 1 x 56 Pack Wipes
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion – 1 x 300ml
- Johnson’s Baby Oil – 1 x 300ml
- Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bath – 1 x 300ml
- Johnson’s Baby Top to Toe Bath – 1 x 300ml
- Johnson’s Baby Bath Regular – 1 x 300ml
- Johnson’s Baby Cotton Pads – 1 x 100 Pack
I think all these for the price is amazing. I like it because I know that I now have all the essentials that I’ll need for baby’s first bath.
Thank You For Reading! 🙂
Bambi x and Bump x